Career Indaba has become the most recognised career guidance and further education exhibition in South Africa, boasting over 19 000 attendees in 2016 and providing an abundant talent pool for universities & top employers, and empowering attendees to make informed decisions about their future.
Unlike other exhibitions of a similar kind This event is a marketing, networking, branding and business exercise all-in-one, but what does this mean for your company?
- Access to a ready-made audience projected to be LSM 6-10
- Have your brand “top-of-mind” providing the competitive edge
- Network and generate engagment from qualified, career hungry students
- Direct face time with parents who influence and hold financial decision making power
- Maximise your return on investment, interact with over 10,000 students in just two days
This unique element to Career Indaba means that not only can you recruit your ideal candidate during the two day event but create awareness and leave your brand/institution top-of-mind to a generation who in a year or two will be in a position to apply.
Contact us today to see how you can get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org